Para una mejor experiencia, te recomendamos actualizar a la version mas reciente de tu navegador.
Studio From 25,500 credits Midweek (4 nights)
Studio From 19,500 credits Weekend (3 nights)
Studio From 45,000 credits All week (7 nights)
The rooms shown here may vary depending on the room assigned to you upon arrival.
Citadines Les Halles , The Citadines Les Halles Paris is among the most magnificently appointed apartment-style hotels in the City of Light. Strategically located on one of the largest pedestrian districts of Paris, the Citadines is surrounded by shops, cinemas, restaurants, theaters and more. Royal Holiday guests walk to some of the best loved attractions including the Louvre and Notre Dame cathedral. Guest rooms are very comfortable and ideal for rest after busy Paris days. With air conditioning, tub, telephone, TV, alarm clock, hair dryer, and individually controlled heating, you’ll feel like a Parisien from the moment you arrive. There’s also a complete kitchenette equipped for all your basic cooking needs, with microwave, coffee maker and utensils. Pet friendly, with some restrictions, human guests also get a business center, meeting rooms,WiFi available in all rooms and complimentary, fitness center, 24-hour reception, launderette and dry cleaning, strong box at reception, babysitting, car rental and wake up calls, just to get you started.
Check-In: 15:00:00 hrs. Check-Out: 11:00:00 hrs.
Address: 4, rue des Innocents, 75001
• First Aid
• Lift / Elevator
• Baby-sitting Service
• Front Desk
• Pets Allowed
• Safe Deposit Box
• Conference Hall
• Handicap Facilities
• Travel Agency
• Children's Playground
• Beauty Salon
• Club House
• Convenience Store
• Car Rental
• Medical Facilities
• Health Club
• Swimming Pool
• Historic Sites
• Amusement Parks
• Children's Pool
• Children's Activities
|Max in privacy||2||2|
|Room distribution and size of bed may vary, however maximum capacity does not vary.|
What do you want to hear about Paris?
1. Don't name a pig Napoleon. It's still illegal.
2. There are easily 400 types of cheese.
3. Crayola means “oily chalk” when you say it in French.
4. It’s illegal to kiss on the railways.
5. The guillotine was last used in 1977, though not for kissing, nor for a pig called Napoleon.
6. Royal Holiday travelers visit two incredible properties in Paris.
7. They are booked 6 months in advance 80% of every year.
8. 20% of the French people live in Paris or Greater Paris.
9. Paris is home to about 8,000 restaurants and 50 museums.
10. From the Champs-Élysées simply turn onto Avenue Montaigne or rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré. Almost all the top French designers have shops on these two streets. Among them:
- Christian Dior
- Yves Saint-Laurent
- Jean-Paul Gaultier
- Louis Vuitton
Whatever else you need to know, just give us a call.
Royal Holiday travelers have been visiting the City of Lights for better than 20 years. We'll be happy to hear about your travel plans and to get you back to Paris with style, ease and confidence.