Para una mejor experiencia, te recomendamos actualizar a la version mas reciente de tu navegador.
Book 4 nights and pay just 3
* Offer valid booking prior to July 31, traveling in September 15, 2017. Minimum booking of 4 nights. Valid only with Holiday Credits. Subject to room availability at time of booking and this offer may be changed or revoked without notice. Does not apply in Prime Season, on long weekends or public holidays. Valid only for NEW bookings.
The rooms shown here may vary depending on the room assigned to you upon arrival.
The Roosevelt Hotel , This building has been a tradition with guests since it opened in 1924. The comfortable and elegant Roosevelt hotel has 1,015 rooms including 52 deluxe suites. Each with cable television, a high-definition flat screen, Internet, telephone, personal safety deposit box and individually controlled air-conditioning. Situated close to the Empire State building, the stores of 5th Avenue and the famous Broadway shows, guests here are within reach of all the exciting activities in the heart of the Big Apple. Gastronomically, the hotel offers a wide range of delicious and tempting options: the Roosevelt Grill serves traditional cuisine in a comfortable relaxed atmosphere; mad46, one of the city's most popular rooftop lounges is open during warm weather months; and the Madison Club Lounge is popular for enjoying a cocktail in the comfy leather chairs.
Check-In: 15:00:00 hrs. Check-Out: 12:00:00 hrs.
Address: 45 East 45th Street at Madison Avenue, New York, New York, 10017, USA..
• Baby-sitting Service
• First Aid
• Front Desk
• Medical Facilities
• Convenience Store
• Handicap Facilities
• Lift / Elevator
• Maid Service
• Room Service
• Safe Deposit Box
• Conference Hall
• Car Rental
• Beauty Salon
• Travel Agency
• Movie Theater
• Children's Playground
• Golf Course
• Tennis Courts
• Amusement Parks
• Horseback Riding
• Jogging Track
• Cultural Activities
|King Size Bed|
|Safe Deposit Box|
|Max in privacy||2||4|
|Room distribution and size of bed may vary, however maximum capacity does not vary.|
Royal Holiday travelers truck, fly, train and hang-glide into New York City for every reason under the sun. Some go to relax and enjoy everything the city has to offer. But - we have reason to believe - it's not all fun and games. Among other rumored reasons for a few days in the city, we also understand that Royal Holiday travelers are:
1) Taking part in conventions and business expos
2) Catching a couple of world class shows and a night out in Hell's Kitchen
3) Visiting kids in college
4) Wandering the West Village in the Rain
5) Exploring Central Park in the Winter Time
6) Crossing a magnificent street among car horns and chaos
7) Attending reunions, all-night VIP sessions and last minute meet-ups
8) Seeing the snow falling at Rockefeller Center
9) Watching the Ferry come in from Staten Island
10) Catching up with the city that never stops moving.
There are these and a whole lot of reasons that Royal Holiday is always sending travelers back for more and more and more. There's no other city like it in the world, and no better way to see it all.