Para una mejor experiencia, te recomendamos actualizar a la version mas reciente de tu navegador.
30% off in Holiday Credits
* "* Offer valid booking prior to August 31, traveling from September to March 2019. * Minimum booking of 3 nights. * Valid only with Holiday Credits. * Subject to room availability at time of booking and this offer may be changed or revoked without notice. * Does not apply in Prime Season on long weekends or public holidays. Offer valid only for NEW bookings."
The rooms shown here may vary depending on the room assigned to you upon arrival.
The Manhattan Club , With a prime location, less than 5 minutes walk to Central Park and a mere 10 minutes to 5th Avenue, The Manhattan Club is considered one of the best kept secrets in New York City. For location, luxury and service, it's the ideal place to spend a few days in the very heart of the Big Apple. Spacious rooms have everything you need to enjoy your stay to the fullest. Equipped kitchens are perfect for a long breakfast and outside the whole city is waiting. Ultra-comfortable, you'll feel right at home and resting before hitting the town is all on order. Manhattan's theaters, museums, fine dining and world famous neighborhoods are ready for you. Onsite, there's a complete fitness center , business center, lounge and complete parking just as a start. The Manhattan Club gives new meaning to your New York experience and it's the perfect location for business or pleasure or some combination of the two.
Check-In: 16:00:00 hrs. Check-Out: 11:00:00 hrs.
Address: 200 West 56th Street, New York, New York 10019.
• First Aid
• Lift / Elevator
• Front Desk
• Handicap Facilities
• Maid Service
• Safe Deposit Box
• Club House
• Non Smoking Room
• Beauty Salon
• Convenience Store
• Medical Facilities
• Conference Hall
• Movie Theater
• Health Club
|King Size Bed||1|
|Queen Size Bed||1|
|Silverware and Cuttlery||1||1|
|Safe Deposit Box||1||1|
|Max in privacy||2||2|
|Room distribution and size of bed may vary, however maximum capacity does not vary.|
Royal Holiday travelers truck, fly, train and hang-glide into New York City for every reason under the sun. Some go to relax and enjoy everything the city has to offer. But - we have reason to believe - it's not all fun and games. Among other rumored reasons for a few days in the city, we also understand that Royal Holiday travelers are:
1) Taking part in conventions and business expos
2) Catching a couple of world class shows and a night out in Hell's Kitchen
3) Visiting kids in college
4) Wandering the West Village in the Rain
5) Exploring Central Park in the Winter Time
6) Crossing a magnificent street among car horns and chaos
7) Attending reunions, all-night VIP sessions and last minute meet-ups
8) Seeing the snow falling at Rockefeller Center
9) Watching the Ferry come in from Staten Island
10) Catching up with the city that never stops moving.
There are these and a whole lot of reasons that Royal Holiday is always sending travelers back for more and more and more. There's no other city like it in the world, and no better way to see it all.