Para una mejor experiencia, te recomendamos actualizar a la version mas reciente de tu navegador.
50% Off Holiday Credits booking 3 nights
* Offer valid booking prior to June 30, traveling on June. Minimum booking of 3 nights. Subject to room availability at time of booking and this offer may be changed or revoked without notice. Does not apply in Prime Season, on long weekends or public holidays. Offer valid only for NEW bookings.
The rooms shown here may vary depending on the room assigned to you upon arrival.
Citadines Bastille Gare de Lyon ,
Paris like you remember it, the Citadines is in the heart of the Bastille-Nation-Gare de Lyon triangle. Apartment style for a good long take on Paris, there are very few bargains in the Paris market like this one, with its own private garden close to the Saint-Antoine hospital and the Ministry of Finance.
The open-air market in the Place d'Aligre and the Bastille Opera House are minutes away as are plenty of trendy restaurants and the streets for which the city is legendary.
No less than 98 fitted apartments are on 7 floors and they'll hold up to 6 excited Royal Holiday guests. There's also a fully-equipped kitchen, Satellite TV and direct-dial phone in every one of them. Luxurious linens and towels make any stay a true tribute to Paris and all the dreams you have yet to even imagine.
Check-In: 15:00:00 hrs. Check-Out: 11:00:00 hrs.
Address: 14-18 Rue de Chaligny, Paris, 75012, France..
• Baby-sitting Service
• Handicap Facilities
• Safe Deposit Box
• Maid Service
• Pets Allowed
• Lift / Elevator
• Front Desk
• Travel Agency
• Historic Sites
• Leisure & Recreation
• For Honeymooners
• Cultural Activities
• Big Cities
• For Kids
|Twin Size Bed||2||2|
|Silverware and Cuttlery|
|Safe Deposit Box|
|Max in privacy||2||2|
|Room distribution and size of bed may vary, however maximum capacity does not vary.|
What do you want to hear about Paris?
1. Don't name a pig Napoleon. It's still illegal.
2. There are easily 400 types of cheese.
3. Crayola means “oily chalk” when you say it in French.
4. It’s illegal to kiss on the railways.
5. The guillotine was last used in 1977, though not for kissing, nor for a pig called Napoleon.
6. Royal Holiday travelers visit two incredible properties in Paris.
7. They are booked 6 months in advance 80% of every year.
8. 20% of the French people live in Paris or Greater Paris.
9. Paris is home to about 8,000 restaurants and 50 museums.
10. From the Champs-Élysées simply turn onto Avenue Montaigne or rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré. Almost all the top French designers have shops on these two streets. Among them:
- Christian Dior
- Yves Saint-Laurent
- Jean-Paul Gaultier
- Louis Vuitton
Whatever else you need to know, just give us a call.
Royal Holiday travelers have been visiting the City of Lights for better than 20 years. We'll be happy to hear about your travel plans and to get you back to Paris with style, ease and confidence.